Primal Chap –223.4lbs, 25.0% body fat
Her Royal Primalness – 142.6lbs, 30.0% body fat
Him: Nothing. Her: 3 hours of water-polo training (drills & short sprints).
- Breakfast: Him: 2 Pork loin steaks & 1 egg. Her: 1 Pork loin steak & 2 eggs.
- Lunch: Him: leftover roast chicken and salad. Her: Salmon fillet salad.
- Dinner: Chicken Rogan Josh with assorted veggies.
- Extras: Her: 50g mixed nuts (for energy whilst swimming!) & a glass of red wine (to forget the swimming).
Primal Chap –225.2lbs, 26.0% body fat
Her Royal Primalness – ???lbs, ???% body fat
None today – supposed to be playing football, but, feeling a little under the weather.
- Breakfast: Him – Mixed fruit salad: apple, orange, and blackberries. Her – sausage, bacon, and poached egg.
- Lunch: Him – King prawn salad: mixed baby leaves, spinach, olives, sun-dried tomatoes, tomato, cheese, crushed cashew nuts, pickled beetroot, avocado oil, and olive oil – dressing made by mixing mayonnaise with a little bit of tomato ketchup (too sugary to be Primal, but, only a little). Her: Tomato soup.
King prawn salad and a cuppa
- Dinner: Him – Rump steak with cabbage and broccoli in rosemary butter. Her – BBQ flavoured chicken and salad.
Rump steak, cabbage, and broccoli
Ate this while watching England pick up another 27,000 yellow cards in the Rugby against Ireland.. WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?
Primal Chap – 224.6lbs, 25.5% body fat
Her Royal Primalness – 144.8lbs, 31.0% body fat
Wow! Aching today. Went to the gym this morning for rounds of squats, bent-over rows, dumbbell bench-press, walking lunges, and a bit of ab work. Felt a nice deep burn in the legs. Am expecting to hurt a lot at football tomorrow.
- Brunch: Him – similar chicken wings salad as yesterday, with the addition of a boiled egg (had those chicken wings to use up). Her – ham, 2 fried eggs, and fried mushrooms.
- Dinner: Him – home-made Boursin stuffed beefburgers with veggies. Her – has headed up north to visit her sister and sister’s fiancé, apparently had ‘Carl’s Special Chilli’, which involves Baked Beans (which aren’t very Primal).
Sorry no photo’s today – will make amends tomorrow. I’m playing football tomorrow evening – am interested to see how stiff my legs will be in the morning after all of those squats and lunges.
After breakfast by codooaustin @ flickr
Today’s the day!
Enough talking, thinking, planning, and procrastinating. Today’s the day we’re kicking things off properly:
- 6 weeks
- as Primal as possible