Primal Chap – 219lbs, 22.5% body fat
Her Royal Primalness – 139.6lbs, 26% body fat
Her: Nothing. Him: 1 hour of 7-a-side footy.
Lunch: Him: Chicken salad. Her: Turkey breast, salsa type salad and a greek yoghurt.
Dinner: Her: A chicken breast and a slice of cheese! Him: Nothing.
Extras: Few nuts and vegetable crisps.
Primal Chap –223.4lbs, 25.0% body fat
Her Royal Primalness – 142.6lbs, 30.0% body fat
Him: Nothing. Her: 3 hours of water-polo training (drills & short sprints).
- Breakfast: Him: 2 Pork loin steaks & 1 egg. Her: 1 Pork loin steak & 2 eggs.
- Lunch: Him: leftover roast chicken and salad. Her: Salmon fillet salad.
- Dinner: Chicken Rogan Josh with assorted veggies.
- Extras: Her: 50g mixed nuts (for energy whilst swimming!) & a glass of red wine (to forget the swimming).
Primal Chap –223.0lbs, 26.0% body fat
Her Royal Primalness – 143.0lbs, 30.0% body fat
No exercise today, resting our aching muscles.
- Breakfast: Natural Greek yoghurt with crushed mixed berries (Him: 280 kcals, Her: 220 kcals)
- Lunch: Him: pub lunch – chicken salad with guacamole. Her: handful of nuts.
- Dinner: BBQ babyback ribs and salad. (550 kcals with half rack, 850 kcals with whole rack – Him)
- Extras: more nuts
Primal Chap –223.6lbs, 26.0% body fat
Her Royal Primalness – 143.0lbs, 30.5% body fat
Gym: sets of squats, bench presses, single arm rows, press-ups and sit-ups. Increasing the weights slightly from yesterday. In-out in 20 minutes.. Perfect.
- Brunch: Him: 2 pork loins and a fried egg. Her: pan fried chicken breast and salad.
- Dinner: Spag Bol, minus the spag.
- Extras: Random handfuls of nuts (brazils, almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, pumpkin seeds, and pistachios) and a few carrot ‘batons’
Been experimenting with putting food and weight info into a free account with Fitday.com
. Gives some good stats – might try and persevere with it to see how I get on. It highlighted a few areas where I might be needing to boost some nutrients.. Vitamin D anyone? Luckily I’ve got some Cod Liver Oil that will help out there.
Primal Chap –226.2lbs, 25.0% body fat
Her Royal Primalness – 143.2lbs, 30.5% body fat
Gym: sets of squats, bench presses, single arm rows, press-ups and sit-ups.
- Brunch: Pork loin and a fried egg.
- Dinner: Chicken thai red curry, made with thai red curry paste, tin of tomatoes, coconut milk, broccoli, carrots and mushrooms – mmm.
- Extras: handful of nuts, carrot, and a fingerful of cashew-nut butter..