Primal Chap – 218.2lbs, 22% body fat
Her Royal Primalness – 139.8lbs, 27.0% body fat
Another rest day.
Breakfast: Him: 2 pork loins, 2 eggs. Her: Nothing
Lunch: Him: 1 left over pork loin. Her: Salad and slice of turkey breast from Waitrose deli.
Dinner: Him: Prawn salad. Her: Creamy mushrooms, followed by chicken and goats cheese salad from Pizza Express!
Extras: Few chilli and black pepper cashews.
Primal Chap – 218.4lbs, 23.5% body fat
Her Royal Primalness – 139.6lbs, 28.5% body fat
HerRoyalPrimalness went to a water polo training weekend and had an hour and a half swim session.
- Breaksfast: Bacon mushrooms and tomato. Followed by greek yoghurt and berries.
- Lunch: Him: Pork loin and salad. Her: Turkey breast and salad. Added some chopped up omelette to the salad for some extra protein.
- Dinner: Him: Meatloaf and roast veg. Her: Chicken tikka shashlik from the Indian restaurantafter training (Avoided the poppadoms and naan bread)
Primal Chap – 218.8lbs, 22.5% body fat
Her Royal Primalness – 140.4lbs, 29.0% body fat
Rest day for her. 1 hour of 7-a-side football for him.
Breakfast: Pork loin, egg and mushrooms.
Lunch: Him: Nothing. Her: Fried turkey breast and salad.
Dinner: Him: Pork stir-fry, a few king prawns, followed by yoghurt with raspberries and blackberries. Her: Lemon sole fillet, with asparagus wrapped in bacon and carrots. Followed by yoghurt and berries.
Primal Chap – 219.8lbs, 22.5% body fat
Her Royal Primalness – 141.4lbs, 29.0% body fat
Gym – same session as before although increased the weights slightly.
Him: Left over pork for breakfast. Fried turkey breast and salad for dinner.
Her: Day of fasting to try and break the plateau…. although ate a handful of nuts throughout the day.
Primal Chap – 220.0lbs, 22.5% body fat
Her Royal Primalness – 141.0lbs, 28.5% body fat
- Brunch: Left over roast pork and eggs.
- Dinner: Baby-back ribs, king prawns and salad.
- Extras: Few mixed nuts and some Greek yoghurt (for her).
Primal Chap – 220.2lbs, 22.5% body fat
Her Royal Primalness – 141.2lbs, 28% body fat
Gym – Usual tabeta sprints (for her), followed by sets of squats, presses, rows, sit-ups and press-ups.
- Brunch: Bacon, eggs and mushrooms.
- Dinner: Roast shoulder of pork with roasted vegetables (onions, peppers, carrots, courgette, sweet potato)
- Extras: Greek yoghurt with strawberries and blackberries.
Primal Chap – 220.0lbs, 23.0% body fat
Her Royal Primalness – 141.4lbs, 29% body fat
Nothing. Rest day in preparation for running and football tomorrow!
- Breakfast: Pork loin and egg/s.
- Linner: Bolognaise.
- Extras: Handful of mixed nuts.