Primal Chap – 217.8lbs, 22.0% body fat
Her Royal Primalness – 140lbs, 26.5% body fat
Usual gym sesh. Same weights as last time, as its been a few days!
Lunch: Him: Nothing. Her: 2 bacon, 2 eggs.
Dinner: Roast leg of lamb with roasted veg (carrots, parsnips, broccoli, peppers and onions) and a red wine sauce….. was yummy!
Primal Chap –223.6lbs, 26.0% body fat
Her Royal Primalness – 143.0lbs, 30.5% body fat
Gym: sets of squats, bench presses, single arm rows, press-ups and sit-ups. Increasing the weights slightly from yesterday. In-out in 20 minutes.. Perfect.
- Brunch: Him: 2 pork loins and a fried egg. Her: pan fried chicken breast and salad.
- Dinner: Spag Bol, minus the spag.
- Extras: Random handfuls of nuts (brazils, almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, pumpkin seeds, and pistachios) and a few carrot ‘batons’
Been experimenting with putting food and weight info into a free account with Fitday.com
. Gives some good stats – might try and persevere with it to see how I get on. It highlighted a few areas where I might be needing to boost some nutrients.. Vitamin D anyone? Luckily I’ve got some Cod Liver Oil that will help out there.
Primal Chap – 224.6lbs, 25.5% body fat
Her Royal Primalness – 144.8lbs, 31.0% body fat
Wow! Aching today. Went to the gym this morning for rounds of squats, bent-over rows, dumbbell bench-press, walking lunges, and a bit of ab work. Felt a nice deep burn in the legs. Am expecting to hurt a lot at football tomorrow.
- Brunch: Him – similar chicken wings salad as yesterday, with the addition of a boiled egg (had those chicken wings to use up). Her – ham, 2 fried eggs, and fried mushrooms.
- Dinner: Him – home-made Boursin stuffed beefburgers with veggies. Her – has headed up north to visit her sister and sister’s fiancé, apparently had ‘Carl’s Special Chilli’, which involves Baked Beans (which aren’t very Primal).
Sorry no photo’s today – will make amends tomorrow. I’m playing football tomorrow evening – am interested to see how stiff my legs will be in the morning after all of those squats and lunges.