Primal Chap – 218.2lbs, 22% body fat
Her Royal Primalness – 139.8lbs, 27.0% body fat
Another rest day.
Breakfast: Him: 2 pork loins, 2 eggs. Her: Nothing
Lunch: Him: 1 left over pork loin. Her: Salad and slice of turkey breast from Waitrose deli.
Dinner: Him: Prawn salad. Her: Creamy mushrooms, followed by chicken and goats cheese salad from Pizza Express!
Extras: Few chilli and black pepper cashews.
Primal Chap – 218.8lbs, 22.5% body fat
Her Royal Primalness – 140.4lbs, 29.0% body fat
Rest day for her. 1 hour of 7-a-side football for him.
Breakfast: Pork loin, egg and mushrooms.
Lunch: Him: Nothing. Her: Fried turkey breast and salad.
Dinner: Him: Pork stir-fry, a few king prawns, followed by yoghurt with raspberries and blackberries. Her: Lemon sole fillet, with asparagus wrapped in bacon and carrots. Followed by yoghurt and berries.
Primal Chap – 219.8lbs, 22.5% body fat
Her Royal Primalness – 141.4lbs, 29.0% body fat
Gym – same session as before although increased the weights slightly.
Him: Left over pork for breakfast. Fried turkey breast and salad for dinner.
Her: Day of fasting to try and break the plateau…. although ate a handful of nuts throughout the day.
Primal Chap –225.2lbs, 24.5% body fat
Her Royal Primalness – ???lbs, ???% body fat
Back to the gym today for a set of tabeta sprints on the bike (for her), oh my god they hurt!! Followed by sets of squats, single arm rows, chest presses and sit ups. Increased the weight from the last attempt, so look forward to feeling the burn tomorrow!
- Breakfast: Nothing (was too early to eat, getting up for work at 0445!)
- Lunch: Nothing (went to the gym), shared some King Prawns for a snack afterwards.
- Dinner: Homemade turkey, feta and cranberry bugers, yum! inspiration from the VO2 Maxxed recipe. Served with salad. (approx 200 kcals per burger)
Turkey Cranberry and Feta Burgers
- Pudding: Strawberries and natural Greek yoghurt.
- Extras: Vegetable crisps (from Sainsburys – Beetroot, Parsnip, Sweet Potato, and Carrot) and a few nuts.